What do you do at Streets of Oslo?
- I am the CEO and designer here at Streets, so I do a little bit of everything. I'm def not bored on the job.
What book are you reading now?
- I'm reading Sapiens by Yuval Harari, not that I read all too much.. but I'm lucky that you asked me while I'm in a good reading phase! The book is great though, It's all about the future of mankind. Pretty big picture philosophical stuff, but written in a very understandable and interesting way. Highly recommend it.
What is the last song you listened to?
- Plug Walk, Rich The Kid. I'm pretty big on hip hop and trap right now. Occasionally some alternative rock to spice it up.
What's your favorite hobby?
- Doing nothing at all. Seriously, trying to just chill and do nothing productive. I'm kinda a workaholic so just relaxing in "human mode" is amazing to me. Having a beer with some good friends is also nice. Oh yeah, I should prob say guitar, surfing, and hitting the gym as it says so on my resume.
What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
- Personal style. A fanny pack can look awesome worn right. Or it can look like your dad in the 80s..
If you could travel to any place tomorrow, where would you go?
- Tokyo, Japan. I need to eat everything there, everything.
What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
- MTV #Music Television. #NoNotYouVevo.