We are hiring a SoMe Content Creator!
We at Streets of Oslo are expanding. We are looking for a Social Media Content Creator. This is a perfect part-time job for a marketing/social media student looking for relevant, challenging and - lets be real - cool experience. This is a 40% position, where most of your time will be used to create weekly content for our social media and marketing profiles. Planning photoshoots, hiring models, and photography is a big part of the content creation. Being an aspiring photographer and having a willingness to travel out of office is very favorable.
Create content and manage all social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Research and analyze social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
- Create SoMe content through weekly photoshoots.
- Oversee and promote all company social media accounts management.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Analyze social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
Skills and Qualifications
- Student, or with a Degree in Marketing and/or Social Media.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Content Creation.
- Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience.
- Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills.
- Exciting work in a new Norwegian Fashion and Lifestyle Brand.
- Excellent work location at MESH in the center of Oslo.
- Make a difference and help shape Streets of Oslo into an international brand.
- Awesome co-workers.
- Young and urban startup environment.
- Possible future full-time job.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Ademir at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line SoMe Content Creator